Another palate-cleanser, with the additional option of using up any leftover bacon or blue cheese from the festivities. Original recipe below:
Spinach, Red Onion and Quorn Bacon
- Half a red onion, chopped
- Several slices Quorn bacon, grilled and crumbled
- Chunk blue cheese (Stilton in this case), crumbled
- Garlic clove, chopped finely
- Decent couple of handfuls of spinach, de-stemmed
Heat some olive or vegetable oil in a wok, and add the red onion. Heat gently, then add the garlic and cook for a few minutes more.
Add the spinach, let it wilt for a few minutes, then gently salt.
Add the cheese and bacon, serve warm.